My Worst Experience In Lagos I will Never Forget In a hurry

I've had my share of experiences in Lagos but my first Lagos experience I will never forget in a hurry was between 2002- 2003 my first or second time in Lagos.

My then partner arrived in Nigeria from Italy, and in his usual manner insisted, I have to be in Lagos to receive him at the airport before we will then proceed to PH our base. He arrived before 10 pm we proceeded to our hotel at else Femi Pearse in Victoria island off Adeola odeku street and he wanted to eat fish pepper soup and they directed us to the former Kuramo beach before it was converted to the current EKO Atlantic.

I was already complaining about how rough the environment looked and we had barely sat down when we noticed people started runningπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ha mogbe! !!!!!!!!!!!!!  What's going on? What will I tell my folks I was doing in Lagos when I'm supposed to be in school? we started running back and forth like headless chicken without direction with the crowd for over an hour until it seems like everywhere was a bit calm and we decide to leave as soon as we got out of the gate unknown to us police van is parked outside the gate waiting for anyone that comes out , As we came out of the gate police flashlight was directed at us to get into the bus in front of the gate.

Apparently they have been arresting people due to insistent fight at the beach by the different rival cult group. At this point I was laughing because it was funny. My partner was scared they would manhandle me because I was laughing. 
He then asked to speak to one of the police who obliged and he explained how he just got back into the country and needed to eat fish and was directed here. anyway they asked to see his passport which coincidentally he had with the ticket and they requested money and he gave them that's how we were allowed to leave. 

It's a story I will never forget in a hurry. Hence I don't to certain places in  Lagos because I no want to hear  say them  shoot bird the mama dey for police station dey think of how to bail amπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
 
Let me hear your Lagos Experience you will never forget in a hurr
y!

#worst experience, #Lagos #beach experience #bad experience #bar beach #kuramo beach
#eko atlantic Lagos #nigeria #victoria island
king-for.html

                      PICTURE OF  KURAMO BAR BEACH BEFORE



PICTURE OF ECO ATLANTIC AFTER















Comments

Popular Posts